Replacing a Non-Restorable Molar with a Dental Implant: One Surgical Visit
This one-day program is designed to showcase all the steps involved in the diagnosis, treatment planning, implant placement and merits of immediate provisionalization for the Immediate Single Posterior Implant. A combination of live surgeries and hands-on training, will expose dentists to this remarkable solution for the missing single posterior tooth. Surgical and prosthodontic tips and tricks learnt over the past two decades will be shared, as well as a discussion on how to best communicate the benefits of this transformative treatment solution to your patients.
- To identify patients that would be good candidates for the extraction and immediate placement of a dental implant to replace a molar.
- To identify the pre-operative, surgical and prosthodontic workflows for you and your team.
- To experience the fabrication of a fixed immediately inserted transitional single implant crown.
- To learn how to communicate and schedule the remarkable benefits of the replacement of missing single teeth with immediate provisional restorations, with patients and your team.
Please choose the correct course group on the booking page.
- Dentists $1199 CAD plus applicable taxes
- Auxillary Staff $199 CAD plus applicable taxes
Materials for Hands-on Workshop Supplied by