Incorporating the Immediate Full Arch Fixed Solution into Your Practice
This two-day program is designed for experienced surgical and/or restorative clinicians to showcase all the steps involved in the diagnosis, treatment planning, and execution of immediate provisionalization for the full arch fixed solution. A combination of live surgeries and hands-on training will expose dentists to this remarkable same day solution for completely edentulous patients and those with a terminal dentition. Surgical and prosthodontic tips and tricks learned over the past two decades will be shared, as well as a discussion on how to best communicate the benefits of this transformative treatment solution to your patients.
- To identify patients that are good candidates for the full arch fixed solution
- To identify the pre-operative, surgical and prosthodontic workflows for you
and your team
- To experience the conversion of a removable complete denture into a fixed
immediately inserted transitional prosthesis
- To learn how to communicate the remarkable benefits of the full arch fixed solution with patients and your team
- To be able to understand, identify, treat and most importantly prevent
common complications associated with this treatment approach.
- To learn the detailed steps (tips and tricks) involved in the planning and execution.
Please choose the correct course group on the booking page.
- Dentists $3499.00 CAD plus applicable taxes (Includes 3 team members)
- Additional Dentist $2499.00 CAD plus applicable taxes
Tuition fees are subject to applicable taxes.
Materials for Hands-on Workshop Supplied by