Embracing Immediacy and Simplicity as the NEW Paradigm for Patient Care in Implantology – 3 Days Program
This comprehensive 3-Day program focuses on the merits of embracing immediacy as a patient centred implant prosthodontic treatment solution.
Through a series of live surgeries, formal presentations, group discussions and hands-on training, we will showcase all the steps involved in the diagnosis, treatment planning, and execution of immediate provisionalization for the single tooth and full arch solutions. Surgical and prosthodontic tips and tricks learned over the past two decades will be shared, as well as a discussion on how to best communicate the benefits of this transformative treatment solution to your patients.
- Embrace both analogue and digital immediacy workflows. A conscious commitment to do everything possible to ensure the patient leaves with a tooth/teeth.
- Manage hard/soft tissue and aesthetics.
- Identify and manage patient needs and expectations.
- Identify the pre-operative, surgical and prosthodontic workflows.
- Highlight the prosthetic options available for definitive restorations and the importance of Digital Solutions.
- Understand, identify, treat and most importantly prevent, common complications associated with this treatment approach.
- Discuss the Business of Immediacy.